- Experiments: my online “sandbox” that generally includes little projects and work in progress.
- Test cases: a sandbox for testing behaviour of web technologies (e.g. CSS) or software (e.g. screen readers).
- Notes: a library of notes written up from my research or the less coherent notes in my tests.
- Talks & slide deck archive
- Hashgrid (#grid): a little layout grid tool for designing web pages in code
- Online events accessibility guide (draft)
- Social media accessibility guide (draft)
- Assistive Technology: a video tour of accessibility
- Various screen reader tests including a series of pronunciation tests and notes on screen reader quirks.
- Aural CSS support information and resources with plans to add test cases.
- Analog.coop website fun
- Mirror: useful mirrored content from other/defunct sites.
Back to the main site.
Page last updated: May 31, 2020