Last updated: February 2, 2018
This section houses several tests I have done related to the Web.
These tests are ongoing and continually being expanded upon. If you find any of the information useful, or if you find anything to be incomplete or inaccurate, please let me know.
Check out one of the following areas:
tabindex attribute in Firefox
- Screen readers
- Abbreviations (and screen reader support for CSS2 Aural Style Sheets / CSS3 Speech Module)
- HTML character entities and numeric character references
- Dates and time
- Microformats in screen readers
- Semantic markup for poetry
- Pronunciation (words and phrases)
- Pronunciation of “cliche”
- Pronunciation of “content” in various contexts
- Pronunciation of “e-mail”, other “e” prefixed words and variations
- Pronunciation of “home page” and variations
- Pronunciation of “read”
- Pronunciation of “site map” and variations
- Screen reader handling of required field indicators
Back to the Lab index.